Our tiny tots were full of excitement to get on to the school bus and go on the field trip to the zoo. Finally, they were on their way to see the animals that we have been talking about in our class. First of all they saw the sea lion show; they enjoyed watching the sea lions play with balls and hoops. They clapped their hands with excitement. Then we went on the train ride to see all the animals in the zoo – deer, giraffes, lions, elephants, tigers, and lots more. Last, but not least, our little ones were happy to see the peacock with its feathers open wide. We all had a great time together at the zoo!
- Mid Term Break - Songkran Thai New Year (Admissions Office Closed) April 6, 2020 - April 17, 2020
- Chakri Memorial Day April 6, 2020
- Classes Resume April 20, 2020
- Final CAS Interviews (Class of 2020) April 20, 2020 - April 24, 2020
- Senior Football ASAC @ VSTC- Hanoi, Vietnam April 24, 2020 8:00 am - April 26, 2020 9:00 am Hanoi, Vietnam
- Table Tennis Tournament AISAA G.5-U (Boys & Girls) April 30, 2020 9:00 am - 12:00 pm Concordian International School, 918 Moo 8 Bangna-trad Km.7 Road Bangkaew, Bangkok 10540, Thailand
Contact us for admissions
Sorry, there was a YouTube error.